Monday, November 4, 2013

Etsy Spotlight Shop #14: My Scratch Off Labels

Who doesn't love scratching off a lotto ticket? They are so fun an so addicting! This Etsy shop has gone above and beyond lottery tickets making scratch offs for every occasion: Bridal Shower, Baby Gender Reveal, WINNER tickets, Wedding Save the date's and much more!
 
I personally used Bridal Shower WINNER tickets for my sister's shower, they were a hit! Check out this shop. the possibilities are endless!
 
 

 
 
We spoke with Karen from My Scratch Off Labels, here's what she had to say!
 

What do you love about scratchoffs?
KAREN:
The unknown factor of the product. So many people are unaware that this product exists and at an affordable price ($5.50 for 100 of the 1" round silver- our bestseller) The versatility of the product across any spectrum. They can be used in the classroom for a multiple choice test, they can be used on a child's Valentines day card to their classmates, they can be used by your local Taco Bell to gain repeat customers. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination! 
 
How many products do you make in a day?
KAREN:
We ship anywhere from 15-60 orders out a day that range from scratch off label orders, to custom scratch card orders, to custom scratch off save the date orders, to scratch off game card sets. We offer a very large variety of scratch off products to fit most anyones needs.  




How does your shop differ from other scratch off label shops on etsy?
KAREN:
We are the largest scratch off label supplier on Etsy as well as the supplier that offers the largest selection.

How did you get your start on
etsy.com?
KAREN:
We started off just offering a few products as supplies on Etsy and the interest in the product continued- so we decided to go ahead and expand the possibilites!


 
 These scratchoffs would make adorable stocking stuffers with the WINNER getting a prize! Use them for a Bridal Shower or a Company Party!
No matter what you use them for everyone will love Scratching!
Get over to Karen's shop and buy some!

1 comment:

  1. That's an interesting article, but have you ever given a thought about how scatch off label or scratch off stickers are made and where you can find them? I never though I would have to use them, but to my surprise recently I had to. This is why I had some spend time searching online and what I found was that http://www.myscratchoffs.com/ are the best in the scratch off inudstry. I'm really delighted of their services and so I though I would share should someone have the same problem as me.

    ReplyDelete