Monday, November 25, 2013

Etsy Spotlight Shop #18: e & o clothing co.

Looking for some cute baby or toddler clothing?
You have to check out e & o clothing co.
Adorable clothing designs, that your child will definitely love to wear!
From cute animals and pretty little cupcakes, to dinosaurs, cowboys and pirates!
 
 
Can't find exactly what your looking for!
 Not to worry, order your own personalized outfit!
Great for special birthdays and occasions!
 
 
 
I spoke with Talia, the crafty creator of these adorable onezies and toddler tees! Here is what Talia had to say!

 What do you love about making baby and toddler clothing?

Taila

 Designing, I want my designs to be different than what everyone else is coming out with. I do include some everyday simple designs in my line for those that are interested but am drawn to coming up with something new and unique.

How many shirts and onesies do you make a day?


Taila:
 Right now I work full time and am a mom to a very busy toddler so I only get a few shirts out a day, in my prime there were approx 500-1000 a month through wholesale but I never had time for sleep! 

What makes your shop different for others that sell baby and toddler clothing?


Taila:
 The unique designs and the quality. I am a stickler for quality onesies, why bother drawing a beautiful design if it's going to end up on a saggy see through onesie? I want these pieces to last the test of time rather than being something that can only be used once.

How did you get your start on
etsy.com? 

Taila:
It actually took me a few months to get the guts to post anything on Etsy. I saw so many amazing designers and didn't think I had what it took. One fateful night in October I took the plunge and haven't look make since. I still am so thrilled with every new order, somebody likes my work!


Stop by and check out Talia's Shop, e & o clothing co.
Favorite some items, and get some Christmas shopping done!
Super cute and unique clothing items!
Your little one will sure be rocking in their new outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment