Thursday, November 21, 2013

Feel Good Holiday Movies..TOP 5

Even if it isn't technically time to start watching Christmas/Holiday Movies...I have to say I have been glued to the Hallmark Channel already!
 
In honor of all things holidayish, here are my
TOP 5 HOLIDAY MOVIES!

#5:
 
THE SNOW BRIDE
Cute, Chick-flick, Corny
BUT ADORABLE!!
 
 
 
#4
 
I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

Featuring 90's heartthrob
Jonathan Taylor Thomas!
Adorable. feel good movie, kid friendly!




#3
 
SANTA CLAUS THE MOVIE
One of my all time fav's growing up,
featuring Dudley Moore!
Kid Friendly!




#2

THE SANTA CLAUSE
Tim Allen at his best in my opinion...
And who doesn't love Bernard the elf?!
Kids adore this movie!
 



 
 

My ALL TIME FAV is.....(drumroll please)
 
 
#1
ELF
Funny, Charming, Joyful and Will Ferrell!
 
"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer,
is singing loud for all to hear!"
 






No comments:

Post a Comment