Thursday, October 17, 2013

Etsy Spotlight Shop #10: LSMCreation

So just about everybody has some sort of pet these days.
Pets become a part of the family! Almost like your child.
You love them, care for them, and if your like me you get the erg to spoil them!
 
I have two dogs. Not little lap dogs that I can carry around in my purse, or dress up in little sweaters; but 2 crazy dogs. A big Rottweiler full of energy, and a crazy Wheaton Terrier. They have a fortress of their own, a gigantic dog house that matches our home (also big enough for my husband to fit in; hehe)
A big yard all to themselves; and their favorite part of the day, chasing the mailman along the side of the fence. They go crazy!
Since my doggies are too big and crazy to be inside dogs, we are always making sure they are a part of the family. Treats, toys, beds and more!
So enough about my dogs, and let me get to the point! You must check out


LSM Creations. It is a wonderful etsy shop full of unique pet items. If your like me, and want to give your pets the best; well, LSM Creations is the place to shop!
Not only are the treats made with all natural ingredients, but if your pet is on a specific diet, Christina from LSM Creations would be more than happy to accommodate you.
Now that is awesome!
 Healthy, natural, tasty, and specially made




 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LSMCreation?

I spoke with Christina, the pet treat chef, designer of each toy and snack, and got to know more about her love for creating the perfect pet items!

What do you love about making pet treats and pet toys?

Christina:
 It gives me the ability to create new and unique items that I can share with pets all over the world.
How many pet treats and pet toys do you make a day?
Christina:
 At the moment I only make a couple treats/toys a week because I am still new to the Etsy scene. I really enjoy it when I do though and it gives me the ability to put my heart and soul in every item.
 

 What makes your shop different for others that sell pet treats and toys?
Christina:
 I like to use inspiration from my everyday life and incorporate it in the pet world. While I love to make things unique for my shop I love to make all my items healthy and safe for pets to enjoy.
 
 
 
 
How did you get your start on etsy.com?
Christina:
 I've always wanted a shop of some sort. Preferably a toy or candy type shop. When I suffered three pregnancy losses I felt even more compelled to open a shop and dedicate it to them. Hence the name LSM Creation (Libby, Samuel and Mariah). I have 3 cats and my parents had a dog. I loved making them treats and other goodies. It was then a dream was unfolded and I opened my shop on Etsy.

 
Now what are you waiting for? Get your pet some delicious natural treats!
Christina even has little pet paw stockings!
My pups get a stocking every year; hung right next to my children's on Christmas morning :)
Treat your pets, they deserve it!

 
 

2 comments: