Thursday, October 31, 2013

Etsy Spotlight Shop #13: We Are Home Crafting

Are you looking for a cute gift to give this Christmas?
Well, here are some must haves in every home!
Kitchen and bath scrubbies. They're adorable, affordable, and eco-friendly!
I am probably one of few people, that does not use a dishwasher. So for me having a great scrubbie is very important! They are heavy duty and are an all around scrubber.
From tough scrubbies that clean the dishes, kitchen and bathrooms, to soft scrubbies that are made so gentle for yourself.
From pretty flowers to double-sided cleaners, you can't go without one!
 
I spoke with Vicki, the wonderful crafter behind these delightful little scrubbies, and asked her a few questions so that we can get to know a little bit about her and her scrubbies!
 
What do you love about making Kitchen and Bath Scrubbie's?
Vicki:
 I would have to say what I love the most is the response I always receive from my happy customers through feedback. Definitely puts a smile on my face.
 
How many scrubbie's do you make a day?
 
Vicki:
 Honestly, I've never counted. Each style is different, some less, some more in crocheting and knitting time. Right now my store is ready for the holiday season


fast approaching.


 What makes your shop different for others that sell kitchen or bath scrubbies?
Vicki:
 There's a lot of competition so having a different variety from other sellers helps. I also offer gift sets. Combining washcloths and/or dishcloths as gift sets with the different variety of scrubbies is something I enjoying doing.


How did you get your start on etsy.com? 
Vicki:
 Two years ago my husband and I were at a local bizaar and someone told us about etsy. So I came home and checked it out. I started with a shop for my husband's metal artwork, and our photos...MDyke ~ MV Creations. And once I was done with that, I was hooked. My son and I opened up WeAreHomeCrafting, we worked as a team for about a year. I have since carried on with both etsy shops, becoming more involved with my husbands shop as well.


Now start stocking up on scrubbies! There great for your home as well as others. Get mom, grandma, sister, anyone you can think of a scrubbie for Christmas! Perfect stocking stuffers, and an item that will definitely be useful!
Stop by We Are Home Crafting and check out all of Vicki's scrubbie designs, as well as all of her other great products from plants to jewelry. You will love her shop!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment