Thursday, October 10, 2013

Etsy Spotlight Shop #8: ImaginaryBee

If you're going to be hosting a party, don't forget to check out ImaginaryBee, and stock up on some party favor soaps!
With 20 different scents to choose from and a great variety of little shapes, they are perfect for every occasion!
 
 
"Not only is our soap detergent free, it's loaded with the triple action of SHEA BUTTER, COCOA BUTTER, AND MANGO BUTTER"
ImaginaryBee also has bath teas, posh bath salts, and more!
 
 
I spoke with Elizabeth the creator of ImaginaryBee and these super cute little soaps, and got some of the inside scoop about her shop!
 
 What do you love about making party favor soaps?

Elizabeth:
I love the creativity and customization. Knowing that I am helping to put a smile on someones face, really means a lot to me.
 How many soap favors do you make a day?

Elizabeth:
The number varies depending on orders, but between local sales and Etsy I make on average 50+ a day. (Today I just finished 72)

What makes your shop different for others that sell soap party favors?

Elizabeth:

 I try to be competitive in my pricing. I keep costs low by doing all the work myself, as well as I give discounts on larger orders. I may not be as large as some of the other shops, but I try my best to make each customer feel comfortable and confident when ordering with me. It's a very personable experience. I also try to add new soap types often, and have a good 10 or so that will be added soon! :)

How did you get your start on etsy.com?

Elizabeth:
It was actually my sister who got me hooked on Etsy. She opened a shop here, and I was making soaps locally/selling locally and she recommended that I open shop here, so I did, and have never looked back. Sometimes I feel like I am going crazy (when all the orders seem to come in at once) but I've got to say, I love every minute of it. It has been truly enjoyable and rewarding.

 
Be sure to stop by Elizabeth's shop ImaginaryBee and check out the different soap shapes that she offers!
From pickles and ice cream soaps for your baby shower guests, to little brains for some Halloween party!

Stop by ImaginaryBee today, and grab some party favors to give out at your next party! Birthday's, baby shower's, bridal shower's; you name it! 
These will be the hit of your party!
 







1 comment: