Monday, October 14, 2013

Etsy Spotlight Shop #9: JeweloftheLion

Jewel of the Lion, 
a shop filled with  gourmet goodies that will make your mouth water just by looking at the variety of sweet treats pictured!
There is a vast assortment of fudge, chocolates and more.
A chocolate lovers haven!
Just viewing a small portion the fudge list, will have you hankering to try some!
Hot Buttered Rum, Pecan Pie, Crème Brulee;
and the list goes on and on...
 
 
 
 
I spoke with Julie, the passionate baker behind the Jewel of the Lion, and got to know a little more about her unique fudges!
 
What do you love about making fudge?
 
The thing I love most about making fudge is that I know I'm making someone happy. Nearly everyone loves fudge, and fudge always sparks a memory of good times and good people. I make smiles all day long...chocolaty, creamy, dreamy smiles.
 
How much fudge do you make a day?
 
How much fudge I make each day varies wildly. During the holidays, I may make 30-50 pounds of fudge each day. During the summer months, maybe 5-15 pounds.
 
 
What makes your shop different for others that sell fudge?
 
My fudge is different from any other fudge in the world. I have flavors that have never before been attempted, as well as methods (crusts, real fruit preserves, etc), the likes of which the fudge world had never before seen until I started my business. With currently over 90 flavors (and growing), there is something for everyone, and always something unique to try!

 How did you get your start on etsy.com?
 
I got started on Etsy originally as a beaded jewelry seller, then quickly moved into baked goods. I started off with my "Aunt Helen's Pumpkin Bread" during the first holiday season, then came back the following year with added cookies, and a few classic fudge flavors. The response to my fudge was instant and undeniable, and so Julie's Fudge was born... ;-)
 
 

 
Stop by the Jewel of the Lion today, and grab some of Julie's fantastic fudge!
Put a smile on someone's face, and give them the perfect gift for the upcoming holidays! A Thanksgiving dessert dish, an incredible gift to put under the Christmas tree, or just a snack for yourself!
Yum, yum; you know its calling out your name...
Stop by now! ;)


2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, I've tried any of these flavors, and Julie's fudge is truly the best I've ever tasted, even better than my own southern Gradma's fudge. And now.... I really want some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok it's time for a fudge party! They all look SO delicious!

    ReplyDelete