Monday, October 28, 2013

Etsy Spotlight Shop #12: The Cherry Cheetahs

Need a super cute and personalized gift just for baby? This shop aims to please! Each adorable blanket can be customized and will make a great gift for anyone expecting a new baby! The best part....the price is right!
 
Grab one of these for a gift to take to the hospital or as a baby shower gift. Stuff one in a stocking this Christmas or add to a basket of goodies for baby!

 
 
 
I talked with Katie from The Cherry Cheetahs and here's what she had to say:

What do you love about making baby blankets?

KATIE: I love being able to create new designs and seeing all different color combinations. I honestly don't have a favorite because there are so many that I love.

How many blankets/taggies do you make in a day?

KATIE: My goal every day is 10 blankets. I push myself to get as many out as possible because I know people are waiting to give them as gifts or to their children.





How does your shop differ from other customized baby shops on etsy?

KATIE: I try to be different by offering unique designs and colors. I also make my designs as big as I possibly can. My philosophy is the bigger the better :)

How did your start on etsy.com?

KATIE: I credit a lot of my start up to Pinterest. I spent a lot of time browsing and pinning projects I loved. I started making and selling carseat blankets and later expanded to embroidered baby blankets. Etsy was always my first choice to sell on because it already has a larger customer base. I had to adjust my listings, keywords, titles and pictures a lot before I started seeing a lot of traffic to my shop.



 
Creating something handmade takes alot of patience and love and you can definitely tell that Katie LOVES making these adorable blankets! Stop by her shop and customize your own blanket. She offers a variety of fonts, blanket sizes, colors, animals, symbols, prints etc.
 
Ok stop reading...and go buy one!



No comments:

Post a Comment