Monday, October 21, 2013

Etsy Spotlight Shop #11: Hampshire Rose

Little unique scrapbooks for every occasion make this shop special. I adore the attention to detail and the diversity of styles offered in this Etsy Spotlight Shop, HampshireRose!
 
These would be great for new mom, graduate, birthday gift or a stocking stuffer.
 
These little scrapbooks will easily slip into a purse or travel bag so you can "show off" your photos at anytime.
 
Come by this cute shop and pick one out today.




 
 

We took a minute and spoke with Sharon the owner of HampshireRose.

Here's what she had to say:

What do you love about making scrapbooks?

SHARON:
Well as an avid scrapbooker I have tons of paper, some people say I'm a collector, I always have alot of scraps laying around. One day I found some paper coasters in a store and thought I must be able to make something with these and that's how my Mini Albums got their start.
They are so fun and quick to put together the possibilities are endless. They make great little brag books, and gifts, they even fit in your purse.

How many scrapbooks do you make in a day?


SHARON:
I try to list 1 or 2 new albums everyday. Sometimes an idea will hit me in the middle of the night and that's usually where you can find me in my studio all hours of the night! LOL!


 

What makes your scrapbooks different than others offered on etsy?

SHARON:

My mini Albums are fully embellished,loaded with all kinds of goodies, I like to think even without your photo's they tell such a cute little story, add your own photo's and you have a beautiful keepsake or a treasured gift for Family and Friends.

How did you get your start on etsy.com?



SHARON:
My sister was the one who suggested I open my etsy shop, at the time I was a full time caregiver for my Dear Mother who had Alzheimers. My shop is named for her, she was born in Hampshire England, and her middle name was Rose. I needed to supplement my income while taking care of her and to have something I could call my own and escape to when things got difficult. That was 5 years ago, sadly we lost Mom 3 months ago and i like to think of my shop as a tribute to her, she was and always will be my HampshireRose.
 
Stop by Hampshire Rose and grab one of these adorable scrapbooks! I have a feeling that Grandparents would love these! And... She has HOLIDAY scrapbooks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment