Wednesday, September 25, 2013

About the Southrn Girls

Hi everyone! This Gina from SouthrnWildflower, and I'm going to tell you about my friend Jamie's etsy shop from MoseyRoseDesigns

 
Jamie's shop is filled with a variety of all beautifully handmade items; from wreaths and jewelry, to gifts for baby! When I say beautifully made, I am telling you from my own personal experience! I purchased a custom wreath from Jamie myself; and you wouldn't believe the hard work and details that Jamie put into her work of art! I was amazed! I told her what I wanted, and she definitely worked her magic!
 
 
Jamie's shop is perfect to find a unique gift for any occasion! Holidays, new baby, house warming, birthday; you name it!
 
Visit Jamie to browse her shop, favorite some items, and maybe get some gift shopping done! Or even treat yourself with a new wreath for the upcoming holidays!
You will blown out of your socks!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful shops! You know, I've been eying one of Jamie's wreaths for a couple of months now, but I might have to change the plans. That white one is STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her wreaths are beautiful Yolanda! I love the white on myself!!!

    ~ Gina

    ReplyDelete