Friday, September 27, 2013

Etsy Spotlight Shop #5: AnnsHerbals

Looking for natural, organic bath and body products? Well, AnnsHerbals is the place to shop!
Her lip gloss works amazingly well, and her soaps are fantastic!
I myself, purchase my these wonderful bath and body products. I love them and I know you will to!
 
 
"...specifically made for sensitive skin. I use only organic plant oils and pure essential oils..."
 
Ann has a variety of items from body butters, and vegan soaps, to herbals and lotion bars.
 
 

 I spoke with Ann and asked her a few questions so that you can get to know a little more about her natural bath and body items, and a deeper inside look to her shop.
 
What do you love about making bath and body products?
 
The process of creating something from scratch with whole natural ingredients is always so exciting. Finding the right combination of oils and herbs and then seeing them work so well together is amazing. Also to hear from customers how well my products work is the greatest pleasure. It never gets old and I can't imagine doing anything else. My love and fascination with nature is my true inspiration and keeps me going.
 
How many products to you make a day?
 
I try to concentrate on one product at a time. Usually when I finish one I find I am low on another, that keeps me continuously creating. I am also always looking at something new to add to the product line. Right now I am working on a formulation for a natural deodorant. Chemical free is a top priority along with attention to sensitive skin. Getting the formulation right takes time and patience so any new projects are worked on when time allows. I completed a baby soap but it is in the testing process right now, if all goes well, I hope to have it out by years end. I'm also bringing back my oatmeal spice soap, I just need to get the scent of spice to where I want it. Natural spices are a challenge to get noticed in a soap. It's all a creative process, the joining of art and science.
 
What makes your shop different for other bath and body shops?
 
My products are different from most in that they are specifically made for sensitive skin. I use only organic plant oils and pure essential oils that are processed with the steam distillation method. This method is least invasive and uses no harsh chemicals in the extraction process. I also use herbs for any coloring I may put in my soaps, no artificial colors. I look at my products with a very back to basics approach, less is more and from nature is best for our bodies. I have sensitive skin so everything I make has to satisfy my sensitive skin.
 
How did you get your start on etsy.com?

Ann:
I had been in a partnership with my son Ryan up until 2012, he introduced me to Etsy. It seemed like a great fit and Etsy buyes are the best! A few of my products, due to their name and/or tags, cannot be listed on Etsy per Etsy's policies so I have found a new home for them at annsherbals.com. These products are my ditch the itch soap and simple no pimple soap.. I didn't want to give them up, they work so well, so I found a new home for them along with some other new products. Feel free to check them out.
 
Visit Ann's shop and take a look around! She has so many wonderful items to choose from, including gift packs!
 
Favorite some items, favorite her shop, and maybe do a little shopping.
I am not lying when I say her products are and work great!


 


2 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE AnnsHerbals fan! Her lemongrass soap is so fragrant and lathers so well, I keep one in the shower and one at the kitchen sink I also LOVE her foot balm/salve. Not only does it work to bring new life to dry and caloused feet, it works on all other sorts of skin areas (I have dry skin and am prone to heat rashes). Definitely a customer for life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment Jenn! We are so happy to have AnnsHerbals as our newest Spotlight Shop! Such amazing products!

    ReplyDelete