Thursday, September 19, 2013

Etsy Spotlight Shop #2: Krafty Mama Boutique

Now here is a shop that goes beyond the basics of painting. Sarah from Krafty Mama Boutique paints a variety of items from glassware and kids décor, to birdhouses and shoes. As Sarah says " If you imagine it, I'll paint it! "
You can see the amazing detail that Sara puts into her paintings. She is definitely talented! From portraits and sports logos, to children book characters. You can find a gift at Krafty Mama Boutique for just about anybody!

With Christmas and holidays around the corner, stop by Krafty Mama Boutique. You may be able to find that unique gift that you have been looking for!


I spoke with Sarah and got some of the insights::

What do you love about painting?

Sarah: Krafty Mama Boutique
I love painting and making beautiful for pieces that are unique and custom to customers personality. painting is very therapeutic for me and allows me to retreat and relax.

How many glasses do you paint a day?

Sarah: Krafty Mama Boutique
I paint anywhere from 4-12 glasses a day

What makes your painted glasses different from others?


Sarah: Krafty Mama Boutique
My glasses are different from others, I use quality paint that finishes smooth like a decal. It's funny watching the public at shows look at my glasses, everyone thinks the image is a decal. My glasses are completely hand painted, I do not use stencils.
My motto is "your imagination is my creation" because I can paint and idea you may have on glassware!

How did you get your start on Etsy.com?

Sarah: Krafty Mama Boutique
I got my start on etsy nearly 1 year ago, I started out with crafts show pieces and glassware but my glassware took off almost immediately. I love how easy Etsy is to use and how simple to see stats on my business and what areas I need to improve.




Stop by this amazing shop and show her some love! Follow our blog for more Etsy.com SPOTLIGHT SHOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment