Friday, September 20, 2013

Spotty Dotty Cake!

This is so neat, and I can't wait to try it myself! It is called a Spotty Dotty Cake. Now with the 2 little ones running around, I just have to find the time to do it... I love baking! Especially trying out fun baking ideas like this.

I have done cake balls, which take a lot of time, but are super cute and fun to do. My specialty is my German chocolate cake! Yum yum! However that takes a lot of dedication. I actually need someone to watch the kids for the whole day to make it. So it has been a while...

But check this out!
I am dying to try it and it is so much more simple than it looks.

Directions::

Bake small various colored cake balls. After they are finished, place in white cake mix and bake as directed! The outcome is beautiful!!

And Voila! A Spotty Dotty Cake!!!

Let us know if you make it. We would love to see the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment